Brendon and Brian Fraim
- Brendon and Brian Fraim career began working on the first series of THE WAITING PLACE from Slave Labor Graphics and Tony DiGerolamo's THE FIX.
- Later, they began drawing illustrations for KNIGHTS OF THE DINNER TABLE Magazine, as well as the spin-off comic book KODT: ILLUSTRATED that ran for 41 issues (they drew 4-41).
- The Bros. drew many hundreds and hundreds of illustrations for Kenzer's HACKMASTER Role-Playing game. Another RPG company they've worked for is Hero Games and their CHAMPIONS RPG systems drawing more illustrations of various genres.
- They illustrated the twice Harvey Award nominated ANTIQUES: The Comic Strip and drew the comic book sections in the Random House novel, WOLF BOY.
- The Fraim Bros. also drew the web comic AMERICA JR. about a small town that discovers in its town charter that they joined the USA on a temporary basis, and now have to become their own country.
- They drew THE ODD SQUAD published by Devil's Due, the three-issue series VAMPIRE, PA from Moonstone (with a new issue available now from American Mythology), and KIDS OF THE ROUND TABLE from Action Lab Entertainment.
- Also, from American Mythology Productions, they were the lead artists of THE THREE STOOGES and also are currently working on their creator-owned book STARRING SONYA DEVEREAUX.
- The Bros. drew the "About This Book" section of the 2019 OVERSTREET Comic Book Price Guide as well as new pages for the editions following, including this year's 2022 edition.
- B & B have contributed art to the OVERSTREET Free Comic Book Day comic from Gemstone for the past four years, as well as drawing sketch cards for Upper Deck (Marvel) and Cryptozoic (DC).
- They are also the artists for the six-part digital comic THE FLIGHT found at http://acesweekly.co.uk/
- The Bros. have also drawn the covers and fold-outs for Black Oak Workshop's Advent-Ture Calendars, loaded with RPG dice.