Brendon and Brian Fraim
- Brendon and Brian Fraim have worked on the first series of THE WAITING PLACE from Slave Labor Graphics as well as KNIGHTS OF THE DINNER TABLE Magazine, the spin-off comic book KODT: ILLUSTRATED that ran for 38 issues.
- They drew hundreds of illustrations for Kenzer's HACKMASTER Role-Playing game. Another RPG company they've worked for is Hero Games and their CHAMPIONS RPG systems.
- They illustrated the Harvey Award nominated ANTIQUES: The Comic Strip and drew the comic book sections in the Random House novel, WOLF BOY.
- The Fraim Bros. also drew the web comic AMERICA JR. about a small town that discovers in its town charter that they joined the USA on a temporary basis, and now have to become their own country.
- They drew THE ODD SQUAD published by Devil's Due, the three-issue series VAMPIRE, PA from Moonstone with a new issue coming soon from American Mythology, and KIDS OF THE ROUND TABLE from Action Lab Entertainment.
- Also, from American Mythology Productions, they are the lead artists of THE THREE STOOGES and their creator owned book STARRING SONYA DEVEREAUX.
- They have contributed art to the OVERSTREET Free Comic Book Day comic from Gemstone for the past three years, as well as drawing sketch cards for Upper Deck (Marvel) and Cryptozoic (DC).
- They are also the artists for the six-part digital comic THE FLIGHT found at http://acesweekly.co.uk/